The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Godzilla's Appeal

Go down 
+7
Bane
Networkz.inc
Animal
The_Nightmare
Jackson
DeV
Godzilla
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Godzilla

Godzilla's Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:40 pm

I know why I was banned, but I don't think I deserved to be banned..

It was late last night and your server was on TDM, but I came into the server saying that our server was SD and we wanted people to come because some of us wanted to play SD.
My exact words were, "EXTREME SERVER 2 SD PARTY, COME FOR AN AWESOME TIME!" haha. I said this three times I believe.

I hope you can forgive me for saying this. It won't happen again.

Name when banned: extreme>>>godzilla

Your Guid: No idea

Date: July 14th, 2010

Time: 12:30am mountian time?

Server: Ownt rifles

Admin who banned you: Dunno

Reason for ban: Trying to get people to come to our server which was SD, while your server was TDM

Why you should be unbanned: I was just trying to get more people to play SD and it wont happen again. I didn't know I wasn't allowed to get people to play SD.

-Godzilla.

Last edited by Godzilla on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Godzilla's Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:52 pm

fill out a proper appeal, then the admins will considerate it
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

Godzilla's Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:56 pm

dingo wrote:
fill out a proper appeal, then the admins will considerate it

what dingo said, and also you should know not to try and get other people to go to your clan server on another clans server, thats disrespctuful, you guys wouldnt like it if i went on your server and said "hey everyone go to ownt, tdm party!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrainWreker
Godzilla

Godzilla's Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:01 pm

Well Im just saying, it was late, there were only 20 people playing throughout all the servers, and we wanted to play SD.

If your server is SD, and ours is TDM, then your more then welcome to try to get people to play SD. Its just a game..
Back to top Go down

Godzilla's Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:14 pm

godzilla u were banend for this? wow ive heard it all now... ive had ownt ppl come in to extreme servers and say hey ownt ppl.. to our server! from now on ill just ban everyone who says that if this is the case. i really cant believe this is an issue, the only ppl that came to our server were the ppl who WANTED TO PLAY WHAT YOUR SERVER WASNT OFFERING. jeez this is absolutely ridiculous.
Back to top Go down

Godzilla's Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:19 pm

go a head and ban us we dont play in ur server anyways so ahahahashahah

Godzilla's Appeal 612118 Godzilla's Appeal 512317
Back to top Go down

Godzilla's Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:20 pm

okay. will do
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Senior Member v.3
Senior Member v.3

2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
Artist

Godzilla's Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:33 pm

Noo, don't ban me Papa! Frown
Back to top Go down
Godzilla

Godzilla's Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:35 pm

I remember in the old times when none of this stuff ever mattered. When no one took this game too seriously. It's just a game, people are suppose to have fun. But I'm sure no one wants to remember the good ol' days.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Senior Member v.3
Senior Member v.3

2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
Artist

Godzilla's Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:42 pm

I miss the old SGC days...those were good...I also miss 31st days too.
Back to top Go down

Godzilla's Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:05 pm

its ok dark ur cool man. i know vix is in a bad mood lately due to work, so i understand somewhat why he made the decision he made. so maybe i got a little bit mad earlier too easy but i ask vixen to reconsider this ban, i dont think it was fair.
Back to top Go down
Godzilla

Godzilla's Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:24 pm

Yeah, I was in 31st right before it died. It was the only autos clan I was ever in, haha. I loved it.
Back to top Go down
The_Nightmare
Sergeant
Sergeant
The_Nightmare

Godzilla's Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:25 pm

Relax!
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

Godzilla's Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:55 pm

he made that decision because your clan never seems to get the rules... no matter who it is no matter how many times they are warned...

he was banned for...

-Banned for Recruiting form our server
-Trying to steal players
-Disrupting Game Play
-Being All round Morons

have a good day sir Big Grin
Back to top Go down

Godzilla's Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:05 pm

i think you have youre people mixed up he didnt do any of that but maybe disturb gameplay, But we dont give warnings these days? as you can tell godzilla didnt know he was breaking a rule, so he gets perm banned before he was even warned or informed? thats complete b.s, if you wanna play it that way, and give no warnings than fine but i think u need to get off your high horse, because no one is perfect and everyone has broken a rule somewhere at some point... even vixen, so does that mean you should get the max penalty?? well than w/e just adds to the list of b/s with ownt ...

one last thing, can you guys please direct me to the section of the rules, as to which rule he broke? https://owntclan.forumotion.net/admin-messages-f1/ownt-clan-rules-t26.htm
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

Godzilla's Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:07 pm

due to the height of it, it is easier to just stay on my high horse... vixen banned him from the servers and the rest of the admins appear to be supportive of this decision..
Back to top Go down
Networkz.inc

Godzilla's Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:17 pm

lol. i say we ethier make peace, or declare war? (=
& war dosent solve much...
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

Godzilla's Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:18 pm

but but... war is funnnn....

im jk... i would love peace.. but the members of extreme need to respect the rules before that could happen..
Back to top Go down
Bane
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Godzilla's Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:19 pm

Papalone, wtf are you talking about. Every 5 seconds it says to not recruit, it's on the server, here, everywhere. So don't say he didn't know or he wasn't warned.

And about warnings, "No Profanity" isn't even a rule on your server, and yet you banned Morris for it, he didn't receive a warning, you just banned him because he did the same to you, on OUR server where it IS a rule. It was a childish act of revenge.

As for Zilla, the decision has been made. As far as what rule he broke, on that list it says "-NO RECRUITING FOR OTHER CLANS" Recruiting... recruiting, it does not say "Recruiting to join said clan", it says "Recruiting" this could be asking people to go to your server, look @ your forum, anything.

And since when do we "not offer" SD? It's every 3rd rotation.
Back to top Go down
http://jonlin95.blogspot.com
The_Nightmare
Sergeant
Sergeant
The_Nightmare

Godzilla's Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:21 pm

LOL!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Godzilla's Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:28 pm

woot woot bane.
Back to top Go down
Godzilla

Godzilla's Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:02 pm

I didn't do any of those what so ever. I said 3 sentences and you call that disrupting gameplay? And I know your server offers SD, but the second rotation of TDM and we wanted to play SD now. I don't understand why you guys have such a hard time with this. Your overreacting way to much. Its just a game! Goodness..

Plus you call that "recruiting"? I asked some people to play a game. That's called being friendly. But if you guys are too ignorant to see that, then its fine.
If you don't want to unban me, its okay. But I'm just saying you should truely consider what "recruiting" is. And what playing a GAME is. Its not real life, just simmer down.

Last edited by Godzilla on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Godzilla's Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:09 pm

it is just a game and we do not wana play with you so final.
Back to top Go down

Godzilla's Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:31 pm

he never recruited anyone wtf r u talking about? enzo recruited someone.. he got banned and he deserved it. godzilla did nothing wrong. wow vix please pm me on this matter.
Back to top Go down

Godzilla's Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:38 pm

u know, if any of you say that we are immature, i think u need to take a look in the mirror, ppl have gotten away with WAYY worst in ownt servers. godzilla was banned to try to prove a point due to enzo. i demand he be unbanned. he broke no rule, and is one of the most respectful ppl in 1.3, he never does anything wrong. and you guys have unbanned ppl who have done far worst. vixen is a very understanding and REALISTIC person, and does things fairly, and in my opinion this is completely unfair. please review your decision. (notice how im not backing enzo because enzo was in the wrong)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Godzilla's Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Godzilla's Appeal
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next