The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Moving over Soon....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nic
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Nic

Moving over Soon.... Empty
PostSubject: Moving over Soon....   Moving over Soon.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:23 am

I think everyone that has Music Signatures needs to give me the Original Copy of the image including these players: *

List

* Romanian
* Morris
* Rain

People who do not...

* Surkus

These are the following players/members I need their original png/jpeg/gif images so I can redo them correctly so I can move them into my new ftp in the next 24/48 hours (when I registered the domain take time!)

If you no longer use your music signature ignore this thread, these are just the list of players that I had made signatures for them.

New FTP - http://asi-ftp.co.cc (it's free of course lol...)

* Update: If your signature was made by me and still use it, and you think it was removed. Yes, It was removed and will be back up soon.

* Update: I now have the new FTP Website, I can know upload new signatures for anybody into I get banned from their server cause in ToS they said do not use our website for FTP unless upgraded, so I'm trying my best to make it look unnoticeable.
Back to top Go down
http://owntclan.com

Moving over Soon....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ownt Gaming Community :: Graphics :: Graphics - Finished Work-
Jump to: