The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Applying the 1.5 to 1.3 downgrade for VCod - Steam edition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

Applying the 1.5 to 1.3 downgrade for VCod - Steam edition Empty
PostSubject: Applying the 1.5 to 1.3 downgrade for VCod - Steam edition   Applying the 1.5 to 1.3 downgrade for VCod - Steam edition Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:40 pm

Are you looking for the 1.5 patch or the 1.3 patch?

Personally,
I would go into my steam games folder and copy your cod folder.
(C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\)
You will find the installation here in one the folders.
Remember to COPY this folder DO NOT remove it. If for some reason the transfer does not work then you will be totally out of cod!

I would then go to you program files and paste it there.
(C:\Program Files (x86)\Call of Duty 1.3)

Now Open the Cod folder and right click on the CoDMP icon. It should load COD Mp. You might need to re-enter your CD Key. If you do, let me know and I will try to locate where it is hiding....

Upon completing that open the cod folder you just placed in your program files, Right click on the codmp icon and select send to, then select desktop (create shortcut)
Applying the 1.5 to 1.3 downgrade for VCod - Steam edition Codsho10

Now that you have done this.. If your game still loads to CODMP 1.5 Download this if you have not already..
http://www.gamefront.com/files/12331384/Call-of-Duty-v1.3-Downgrade-Patch/

BTW if you don't want to do all this, you can upgrade the file in the steam directory. However, I do not advised this since steam is currently working and if you play with the actual files it may cease to work... and it may not.. this is totally your decision, Do what ye' will Big Grin
When you install it use the folder located in your program files.

Happy Gaming,
Vixen
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com

Applying the 1.5 to 1.3 downgrade for VCod - Steam edition
Page 1 of 1