The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

vet Ma5aaKI

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ma5aaKI
Ma5aaKI

vet Ma5aaKI Empty
PostSubject: vet Ma5aaKI   vet Ma5aaKI Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:45 pm

Seems so long ago..
Some (or none) of you may remember me as Ma5aaKI from PZG. I'll actually be surprised if any of you remember me ingame. I played quite several of times on 82nd and the ownt servers. That is before PZG disbanded.. I did play alot of Cod1 until for some reason I started to sway away from cod1, and push more towards spending time on movies/anime. (Just had the realization that It's been a few years since I stopped playing and I'm still doing the same thing now, except sorta been into games more lately, which is alot of ass cancer spent o.O')  

RIP  

Anyway lol
I just wanted to drop by and say hello.
How are things with 1.3 servers nowadays?
Where the hell is Hannover? Can't find the PZG forum.
I might end up playing cod1 again. So if I do, I'll consider joing this clan  f67
Back to top Go down
http://hummingbird.me/users/Ma5aaKI420
Cap'n
Leader
Leader
Cap'n

CoD2 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
CoD2 1.2 Player

vet Ma5aaKI Empty
PostSubject: Re: vet Ma5aaKI   vet Ma5aaKI Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:42 am

Sorry Ma5aaKI but cod 1 is dead , i am running this clan now since Vix turned it over to me. There are no servers left for this game . Trying to move to another game.
Back to top Go down
XSniper
Senior Member v.4
Senior Member v.4

1000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player

vet Ma5aaKI Empty
PostSubject: Re: vet Ma5aaKI   vet Ma5aaKI Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 7:19 pm

Well, there is always 1.1 that you could try out...
Back to top Go down
http://wclan.org/index.php?action=profile
Sponsored content

vet Ma5aaKI Empty
PostSubject: Re: vet Ma5aaKI   vet Ma5aaKI Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vet Ma5aaKI
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ownt Gaming Community :: Main :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: