The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Name Your Name

Go down 
+30
Muiki
MAXMAN
Rolink
SurkuS
Fox hunter
Patches
Weston
Jackson
Lee
Agent K
Default_33
Divine
The_Nightmare
Rune
Culo
Vic
ShocK
Presto
Crimson
Cap'n
Last Shot
America
Bane
DeV
Cwian
Strong
Animal
Morris
Romanian
Zilch
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cwian
Administrator v.4
Administrator v.4
Cwian

Name Your Name - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Your Name   Name Your Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:15 pm

I member Kirby, and I believe I member Jimmy idk tho my memory Is pretty shot.
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Name   Name Your Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:32 pm

ahh ok, cause i remember seeing wraith XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrainWreker
Cwian
Administrator v.4
Administrator v.4
Cwian

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Name   Name Your Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:36 pm

of course u member seein wraith........ Wraith is everywhere Name Your Name - Page 2 Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
Strong
Major
Major
Strong

Forum Administrator -
1000+ Posts -
Artist -

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Name   Name Your Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:38 pm

I Hav e Screenshots Of Wraith OnMy Old Comp :P
Back to top Go down
America
Sergeant - 1.3
Sergeant - 1.3
America

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Name   Name Your Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:18 am

America....i didnt choose america, my name when i first started playing was some random crap which i forgot but later on i started thinking, this is a worldwar game so i guess my name should be Cpt.America. so it was until i joined a clan so i couldnt be Cpt.America no more. I couldnt be named Pvt.Cpt.America. how silly is that. so till that day i have always been known america.
Back to top Go down
Last Shot
Forum Friend :)

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Name   Name Your Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:41 am

last shot! basically it. pretty much i had a hard time coming up with names that no one had so i picked this one. ive had it for about 5 years now... lol also bcuz people are eager about what the last shot will do bcuz its the last one and it can determine everything Name Your Name - Page 2 Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Cap'n
Leader
Leader
Cap'n

CoD2 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
CoD2 1.2 Player

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Name   Name Your Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:44 am

My name was picked by some very good friends in Ontario,i was the team Captain and coach of a pool league,hence Cap'n
Back to top Go down
Crimson
RftD Member
RftD Member

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Name   Name Your Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:56 am

Crimson is an old name I picked up a long time ago. People started using it as my nickname, and it kinda just stuck with me.
Back to top Go down
Presto
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Presto

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Name   Name Your Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:48 pm

I picked Bolt because my style of play is striking fast (like a lightning BOLT) and getting out of there fast so that there are no witnesses. Name Your Name - Page 2 Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
ShocK
Sergeant - 1.3
Sergeant - 1.3
ShocK

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Name   Name Your Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:19 pm

ok, first name i used was in 04 snipes nuthin fancy, 2nd name was raw never used i had it sence 04 to 10, and now im ShocK dont no y a changed it -_-.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Name   Name Your Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:43 pm

Bolt wrote:
I picked Bolt because my style of play is striking fast (like a lightning BOLT) and getting out of there fast so that there are no witnesses. Name Your Name - Page 2 Icon_twisted

If that's the reason, then why is that cute little doggy in your avy? :P
Back to top Go down
http://jonlin95.blogspot.com
Vic
Sergeant - 1.3
Sergeant - 1.3

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Name   Name Your Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:55 am

Bane wrote:
Bolt wrote:

If that's the reason, then why is that cute little doggy in your avy? :P

rofl. probably

alot of people think my real name is Victor or something.. cause of my cod name, Vic. then i explain to them. it used to be MurderVic. MurderVic i came up with when i was bored and couldnt think of anything else, i was also getting owned on an old server. getting "Murdered" lol
Back to top Go down
Culo
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Culo

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Name   Name Your Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:42 pm

Lol nice stories guys Lick
Bet your dying to hear mine xD
....not....
Well my friends and I started to put mexican swear words in people mine and as you can tell mine was Culo But my nick name was Janculoo, So I decided to play under that, I was also playing under "El Mexicano" When I was clanless/just bored or "Silentkillier" in my [FHX] days or "BloO''" in my Sgc days xD
Oh and I kept it cuz I like to kick culo >Big Grin xD
Back to top Go down
Rune
Senior Administrator v.5 TechGuru
Senior Administrator v.5 TechGuru
Rune

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
Tech Guru

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Name   Name Your Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:40 pm

My name is Rune.

My former name was SixStringSamurai (Chose it because I liked the movie).

I chose Rune as my name because one of my favorite classic RPGs has a character named Rune and he is my favorite character out of the game (Phantasy Star IV for the Sega Genesis).
Back to top Go down
The_Nightmare
Sergeant
Sergeant
The_Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Name   Name Your Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:25 am

I choose my name because when I was in High School I was on the football team. And after my first day I was at Camp and knocked out the Quaterback; the team called me Nightmare. And during my senior year the announcer would say The Nightmare every time I got a sack Smile

So there you go, but usually I go by Nightmare in game.
Back to top Go down
Divine
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
Divine

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Name   Name Your Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:53 am

oo thats cool nightmare

As most of you know, my brother and i both shared the name scroob. About four years ago, when i bought the game, torque made his name angelpb because he loved paintballing(pb) and he had a gun that was made by angel. But of course i was a noob at one time and the very very first name i ever chose to use was Pvt. Gump lol. I feel bad for whoever was my first kill lol. Then within weeks of having the game, i started saying after someone killed me, "Wow what a scroob." because it sounded like noob. (keep in mind i was like 10 years old lol) Then it was torques idea to change our name to Scroob. We had loads of fun with that name lol. Some girl asked us what a scroob was. Torque said that it was a chinese food and she believed it hah. Eventually we joined AM and within a month, Scroob was so popular. People were making binds saying "i got scroobed." Then when AM died and torque and i both joined ownt, we would get each of our stories mixed up. He would tell me that someone was bothering him and then id go and say what the person said without even knowing what he said so id get all the stories wrong. It was then that we decided that we needed to come up with our own seperate names. He decided to have torque for his because he already used it alongside the name scroob. Mine was a hard one to choose though lol. I still dont know how i thought it up. Sorry for the long story lol
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Name   Name Your Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:35 pm

I like scroob, you scroob Big Grin <3..nice story there divine Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrainWreker
Default_33
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
Default_33

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Name   Name Your Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:16 pm

Lol, u guys r gonna think im pathetic but...
I got my name from the "default" character u get in multiplayer in halo, since i was rlly good with it and nothing else, so it stayed with me!
as for the "_33" at th end, i hav no idea
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/suicidal.idiot
Divine
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
Divine

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Name   Name Your Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:07 pm

dingo i wana hear how you thought up your name haha..Dont forget to leave out who encouraged you to join ownt -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Name   Name Your Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:58 pm

As for encouraging I have no clue wether it was u or torque. Couldnt play a game without you asking me to join. I finally gave in. I actually chose this name cause there was an episode of a tv show that at one part i found hilarious. It was a guy starring at a tv watching a nature show, there was a leopard or smthing chasing the dingo. All fo a sudden the guy starts cheering DINGO DINGO DINGO!. HE WAS AT A BAR. anyway 1rst ever cod name was pvt.dingo then went to ownt rct then pbt then ssgt then 2lt then lt then Kb Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Divine
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
Divine

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Name   Name Your Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:37 pm

hah that was before we changed our names. It was both of us dingo :O I thought you were the biggest noob alive when we were begging you to join LOL Of course now your a lot better though Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Name   Name Your Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:40 pm

aw shucks Name Your Name - Page 2 Icon_redface Death to scroob!
Back to top Go down
Divine
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
Divine

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Name   Name Your Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:42 pm

lol i didnt mean like you were bad. You were just one of them that always talked in caps and would always talk your crap Big Grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Name   Name Your Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:45 pm

I still do! i used to be good at cod <------seriously. I could pull 80-20 in a snap, then I plaled rifles when ownt server was first up and I lost all my skill. Was merc ever the only admin in sgc????
Back to top Go down
Agent K

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Name   Name Your Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:06 pm

i got my name from the movie men in black and have been usin it since i was on 1.1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Name   Name Your Name - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name Your Name
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ownt Gaming Community :: Main :: Random Crap :D-
Jump to: