The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Name Your Name

Go down 
+30
Muiki
MAXMAN
Rolink
SurkuS
Fox hunter
Patches
Weston
Jackson
Lee
Agent K
Default_33
Divine
The_Nightmare
Rune
Culo
Vic
ShocK
Presto
Crimson
Cap'n
Last Shot
America
Bane
DeV
Cwian
Strong
Animal
Morris
Romanian
Zilch
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lee
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Lee

1000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

Name Your Name - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Your Name   Name Your Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:22 pm

I chose Lee because thats my middle name, after General Robert E. Lee. Just a name I can be proud to use.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Senior Member v.3
Senior Member v.3

2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Name   Name Your Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:25 pm

dingo wrote:
I still do! i used to be good at cod <------seriously. I could pull 80-20 in a snap, then I plaled rifles when ownt server was first up and I lost all my skill. Was merc ever the only admin in sgc????

The only Gen yes. There is also Baker (Retired), Stoney (LtGen), OneShot1Kill (LtGen), Multi (Col), Pinhead (Col), and Squid (LtCol)
Back to top Go down
Weston
Sergeant - 1.5
Sergeant - 1.5
Weston

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Name   Name Your Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:15 pm

Well then i guess i should say mine lol. My first name and mos popular was Fury. I got it from my baseball team i was on lol. Since people got me and guitar fury mixed up so much i just changed to nightmare from one of my fav fighting games soul caliber. After i became Card, it was short for my schools mascot cardinals. Then i went back to fury. I got mixed up again :/ so i changed to rain, because i love rain lol. i would then rotate my name with rain and nother called Doxxy. Doxxy was short for doxxycycline which was a pill i was on. And no not birth control lol. Now i go by 3mo or Emo. Back in legendary they said my voice sounded like an emo lol so they gave me rank of emo. So i took that as my name lol and when i go by my name rain i make my rank emo Lick So yeah there u go
Back to top Go down
Patches
Private First Class - 1.3
Private First Class - 1.3
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Name   Name Your Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:36 pm

I guess ill tell my story.....……….......well my bro used to play cod 1.3 as the names Crazy 13 or other names.He was the gen.Of ZERO and i think mwk i think. So he left cod to play wow so i started to play cod and the name i got was patches and yea i never changes it since except sometimes so yea thats it Smile
Back to top Go down
Fox hunter
Corporal - 1.3
Corporal - 1.3
Fox hunter

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Name   Name Your Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:41 pm

Morris wrote:
Morris is my last name..See? Simple. :]

Ihave a teacher with the last name Morris. Creapy Cat
Back to top Go down
SurkuS
Tdi || Member
Tdi || Member

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Name   Name Your Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:01 am

I love misspelling things lol

how i got my name generally xD
Back to top Go down
Rolink
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Rolink

2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Name   Name Your Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:06 am

im just the hero of time..what can i say
Back to top Go down
MAXMAN
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
MAXMAN

1000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Name   Name Your Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:19 am

hmmm lets see my name comes from my nickname max. lol, and for those of you who dont know meh name is marcus
Back to top Go down
Rolink
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Rolink

2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Name   Name Your Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:05 pm

marcus haha funny name..lol jk (:
Back to top Go down
Muiki
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Name   Name Your Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:01 pm

Well my names, first started out KILLER when i first played Cod then after years my name changed to M8 then Mate Death Now its Muiki, Muiki is a unique name if you think about it, my friends from Cod uo made it for me but they never told me what it stand for. So yeahh it stands for something and thats ok because i like it
Back to top Go down
Shrapnel
Shrapnel

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Name   Name Your Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:25 pm

mys hikaru cause A: its my name and B: its awesome.

if its by me its short sweet and to the point
Back to top Go down
Frost
Sergeant - 1.3
Sergeant - 1.3

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Name   Name Your Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:40 pm

MAXMAN wrote:
hmmm lets see my name comes from my nickname max. lol, and for those of you who dont know meh name is marcus

Mine is too, but my nick name is Ronny idk how it came about but now i think more people no me as just ronny than as marcus. MY name comes from my last name Marcus Taylor, on the forums its just frost but in game its Frost_Taylor so thats were that part comes from. The Frost is just somthing of a cool alias.
Back to top Go down
Nic
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Nic

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Name   Name Your Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:12 am

Oh God, Now I wish I never seen this thread, and You guys probably don't want me to get started. lmfao...
Back to top Go down
http://owntclan.com
SurkuS
Tdi || Member
Tdi || Member

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Name   Name Your Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 5:21 pm

Nic wrote:
Oh God, Now I wish I never seen this thread, and You guys probably don't want me to get started. lmfao...

Your name is Nicholas :P

'Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Jaystin
Private
Private
Jaystin

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Name   Name Your Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:46 pm

My name is Jaystin because it's the first three letters of my first name and the last three letters of my youngest brother's first name. Chose Broken Arrow for in-game because that is the code phrase used to call in all firepower when an American unit has been over ran. "We Were Soldiers" Big Grin Cheers f40
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002634176648
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name Your Name   Name Your Name - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name Your Name
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ownt Gaming Community :: Main :: Random Crap :D-
Jump to: