The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Bush poster

Go down 
+2
Lee
Bush
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bush
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Bush poster Empty
PostSubject: Bush poster   Bush poster Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 11:30 pm

Hey guys just wanted to share a bush poster I made from a campaign sign. Let me know what u think.

Bush poster Bushposter

Back to top Go down
Lee
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Lee

1000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

Bush poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bush poster   Bush poster Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 11:50 pm

Looks good.
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

Bush poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bush poster   Bush poster Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:37 pm

Bush poster Epic_fail_epic_fail_george_bush_president_u_s_a_usa_celebrit_demotivational_poster_1211157963_Copy_political_demotivational_posters-s640x651-91865
Back to top Go down
Artifecci
Private
Private
Artifecci

Bush poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bush poster   Bush poster Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:49 pm

Morris wrote:
Bush poster Epic_fail_epic_fail_george_bush_president_u_s_a_usa_celebrit_demotivational_poster_1211157963_Copy_political_demotivational_posters-s640x651-91865
Bush poster Barack-obama-liar
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

Bush poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bush poster   Bush poster Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:04 pm

Morris wrote:
Bush poster One_Big_Ass_Mistake_bumper_sticker

Bush poster Obamasicklelogo-001
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
Lee
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Lee

1000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

Bush poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bush poster   Bush poster Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:25 pm

Political poster war?
Back to top Go down
Bush
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Bush poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bush poster   Bush poster Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:33 pm

u didnt make urs did u, morris mine is way sexier! And good to see you back how u been!
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

Bush poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bush poster   Bush poster Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:42 pm

Haha, I was only kidding.. You did a great job Smile.. Even if Bush was one of the worst Presidents in history ; ). And I'm great!
P.S. Those posters about Obama don't bother me.. I don't even know if I'll vote for him in '12. He's a huge disappointment!
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

Bush poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bush poster   Bush poster Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:49 pm

Morris wrote:
Even if Bush was one of the worst Presidents in history ; )

HAHA the #1 worst is reserved for Hoover Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Artifecci
Private
Private
Artifecci

Bush poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bush poster   Bush poster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:26 am

Morris wrote:
Haha, I was only kidding.. You did a great job Smile.. Even if Bush was one of the worst Presidents in history ; ). And I'm great!
P.S. Those posters about Obama don't bother me.. I don't even know if I'll vote for him in '12. He's a huge disappointment!
Bush compared to Clinton huge gigantic step up. He was not one of the worst presidents ever when u really, really look at it.
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

Bush poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bush poster   Bush poster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:09 am

You're saying Obama is better than Bush? Ha!
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

Bush poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bush poster   Bush poster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:50 am

Romanian wrote:
You're saying Obama is better than Bush? Ha!

I'm not just saying, it's a true fact. Anyone who says otherwise has their head stuck in the proverbial sand. George Bush destroyed our moral standing in the world, deregulated wall street to no end, started both wars, outed a CIA agent because her husband said Africa wasn't selling Iraq material for WMD's, gave tax breaks for the richest Americans who deffinitely didn't need them, approved torture.. And now says the worst moment of his Presidency was when Kanye West implied that he "didn't like black people", due to his administrations horrible response to hurricane katriana. Not 9/11, not all the troops that've died as a direct result of his desire to go to war with Sadaam Hussein.. Not the economy he screwed up.. None of that stuff, but a rapper. Kanye West.. Are you kidding me?

GWB is a fruad, and about as stupid as they come as far as elected officials. Though I am greatly, greatly disappointed with the way Obama has continuously reached across the aisle, knowing he's gonna get slapped in the face, Obama is 30 times the President GWB was.. And a heckuva lot smarter.

Oh lookie. . You've got me started back on politics.. Arrow.

I leave you with a look at some wonderful moments from the 8 years of Boosh:

Last edited by Morris on Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

Bush poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bush poster   Bush poster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:52 am

Artifecci wrote:
Morris wrote:
Bush compared to Clinton huge gigantic step up. He was not one of the worst presidents ever when u really, really look at it.

Trust me. I've "really really" looked at it. Clinton had his problems, but he was a 100% better President than Bush could ever dream of being.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

Bush poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bush poster   Bush poster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:12 pm

IDK.. Bush did not have relations with a Intern then commit perjury Smile

So in my opinion Clinton was worse.
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

Bush poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bush poster   Bush poster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:04 pm

Yeah, a President that lies about getting head from an aide is worse than one sent us to war based on a lie.. Killing thousands of US troops, and royally screwed our economy, and destroyed our moral standing in the world.. I could go on. That's some mixed up priorities man.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

Bush poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bush poster   Bush poster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:04 pm

The fact I was driving at Morris is the Clinton committed prejury,
Bush never went before a court and lied and no I don't think the war was any better.

Personally I think all politicians should be eliminated and we should go back to the 1700's style government, But thats me Smile
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

Bush poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bush poster   Bush poster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:11 pm

Vixen wrote:
The fact I was driving at Morris is the Clinton committed prejury,
Bush never went before a court and lied and no I don't think the war was any better.

Personally I think all politicians should be eliminated and we should go back to the 1700's style government, But thats me Smile

Bill had plently of fualts, but I don't think he would've ever lied (to the American people) to send our troops into harms way. And he deffinitely didn't torture prisoners, ruin our economy, or out a covert CIA agent! And Cheney, Bush, Rumsfeld.. The whole lot should be in jail right now. But the Obama administration is full of a buncha pansies scared to go after them Arrow .
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

Bush poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bush poster   Bush poster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:15 pm

LOL I see we agree on a few points then Bush poster 232377 Let me extend it a little.. All politicians past and present should be locked up in Alcatraz Bush poster 942528 Since they are all worthless.
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

Bush poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bush poster   Bush poster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:22 pm

Vixen wrote:
LOL I see we agree on a few points then Smile Let me extend it a little.. All politicians should be locked up in Alcatraz Big Grin Since they are all worthless.

I'll agree with that! Big Grin. The few remaining politicians that actually cared about their constituents needs would never win a Presidential election, because they'd be swamped with corporate money. Or they'd take the money and be corrupted. Actually one of the last remaining Senators I greatly respected was beat in the mid-terms (Russ Fiengold), by a no-name millionare who had backing from foreign corporations that funded millions in attack ads. It's sad.. but there's no people who work for the people who elect them.. especially since the Citizens United ruling. It's what do the corporations want.. Not what do my constituents want.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

Bush poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bush poster   Bush poster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:31 pm

Yea the only one I have some slight respect for is Ron Paul.
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

Bush poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bush poster   Bush poster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:33 pm

Vixen wrote:

He has my respect too. Not because I agree with everything he stands for.. He's a little wacky on some stuff.. But because he's consistent.. He isn't a hypocrite like so many politicians.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

Bush poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bush poster   Bush poster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:37 pm

Morris wrote:
Vixen wrote:

He has my respect too. Not because I agree with everything he stands for.. He's a little wacky on some stuff.. But because he's consistent.. He isn't a hypocrite like so many politicians.

A Little? LOL
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

Bush poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bush poster   Bush poster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:52 pm

...and Obama has helped our country soooo much. I mean, look at our booming economy.

During Bush's 2 terms, the economy boomed. I'm not looking at stupid statistics and bar graphs or at what other people tell me to believe, I'm basing my information off of my family's life. While Bush was president, my family was happy and prosperous. Now it's a little tough to meet bills and crap.
How has Obama helped the economy? A healthcare system written up by retards. Might I add, a healthcare system that he has now called a mistake.

Obama is a joke. A celebrity. Him and his vacationing family.

I'm done.

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Artifecci
Private
Private
Artifecci

Bush poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bush poster   Bush poster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:45 pm

Romanian wrote:
...and Obama has helped our country soooo much. I mean, look at our booming economy.

During Bush's 2 terms, the economy boomed. I'm not looking at stupid statistics and bar graphs or at what other people tell me to believe, I'm basing my information off of my family's life. While Bush was president, my family was happy and prosperous. Now it's a little tough to meet bills and crap.
How has Obama helped the economy? A healthcare system written up by retards. Might I add, a healthcare system that he has now called a mistake.

I'm done.

Have a nice day.
i miss bush to Romo. Also my cousin died in Iraq guess what i think on the war morris? I support it.
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

Bush poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bush poster   Bush poster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:24 pm

Romanian wrote:

I'm done.

Have a nice day.

You've got nothin'.
Obama called his healthcare plan a mistake? Yeah.. I totally believe that.
And which part was written by retards?- The part which allows my grandmother to finally buy health insurance? The part that allows kids up to 26 to stay on their parents health insurance plan? The part that stops insurance companies from completely dropping people from coverage when they get sick? The part that closes the donut hole for prescription drugs for seniors on medicare.. Which part? What do you disagree with?!

Private sector jobs have grown every month for the past like 4 months.. The economy, while ever so slowly, is making a comeback. When Obama took over, we were losing 600,000 jobs a month.. That number is now way down. I agree, Obama hasn't done as good a job as I thought he would.. But you can't even begin to say Bush was a better President. He destroyed our country.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bush poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bush poster   Bush poster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bush poster
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next