The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Bush poster

Go down 
+2
Lee
Bush
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

Bush poster - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bush poster   Bush poster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:25 pm

Artifecci wrote:
Romanian wrote:
...and Obama has helped our country soooo much. I mean, look at our booming economy.

During Bush's 2 terms, the economy boomed. I'm not looking at stupid statistics and bar graphs or at what other people tell me to believe, I'm basing my information off of my family's life. While Bush was president, my family was happy and prosperous. Now it's a little tough to meet bills and crap.
How has Obama helped the economy? A healthcare system written up by retards. Might I add, a healthcare system that he has now called a mistake.

Obama is a joke. A celebrity. Him and his vacationing family.

I'm done.

Have a nice day.
i miss bush to Romo. Also my cousin died in Iraq guess what i think on the war morris? I support it.

You support a war that we were lied into that your cousin died in? I'm sorry about your cousin.. But that's deffinitely not a way to honor him. We were lied into Iraq.. He died senselessly. Bush is a freaking moron who didn't think twice about sending OTHER peoples sons and daughters into a dumb war.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Bush poster   Bush poster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:03 pm

Morris wrote:
Bush is a freaking moron who didn't think twice about sending OTHER peoples sons and daughters into a dumb war.

Well in that aspect I must say that obama is no better. We are still sending troops over there. A couple of my friends recently got deployed over there and I have another one who is due to be deployed sometime around the 1st.

Yes, Bush may have started a illegal war, But obama seems to support it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Artifecci
Private
Private
Artifecci

PostSubject: Re: Bush poster   Bush poster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:10 pm

Morris wrote:
Artifecci wrote:
Romanian wrote:
...and Obama has helped our country soooo much. I mean, look at our booming economy.

During Bush's 2 terms, the economy boomed. I'm not looking at stupid statistics and bar graphs or at what other people tell me to believe, I'm basing my information off of my family's life. While Bush was president, my family was happy and prosperous. Now it's a little tough to meet bills and crap.
How has Obama helped the economy? A healthcare system written up by retards. Might I add, a healthcare system that he has now called a mistake.

I'm done.

Have a nice day.
i miss bush to Romo. Also my cousin died in Iraq guess what i think on the war morris? I support it.

You support a war that we were lied into that your cousin died in? I'm sorry about your cousin.. But that's deffinitely not a way to honor him. We were lied into Iraq.. He died senselessly. Bush is a freaking moron who didn't think twice about sending OTHER peoples sons and daughters into a dumb war.
Her* she was also pregnant during the time.
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Bush poster   Bush poster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:32 pm

Vixen wrote:
Morris wrote:
Bush is a freaking moron who didn't think twice about sending OTHER peoples sons and daughters into a dumb war.

Well in that aspect I must say that obama is no better. We are still sending troops over there. A couple of my friends recently got deployed over there and I have another one who is due to be deployed sometime around the 1st.

Yes, Bush may have started a illegal war, But obama seems to support it.

Correction: Obama is better. He has already started a drawdown.. Bringing home all troops in a combat roll home. However, I think he shoulda brought 'em all home.. That's one of my major disappointments with the President. And one of many reasons I'm not likely to vote in 2012.
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Bush poster   Bush poster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:33 pm

Artifecci wrote:
Morris wrote:
Artifecci wrote:
Romanian wrote:

I'm done.

Have a nice day.

Her* she was also pregnant during the time.

That's horrible! I'm so sorry for your loss!
Back to top Go down
Artifecci
Private
Private
Artifecci

PostSubject: Re: Bush poster   Bush poster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:28 pm

don't morry she was a huge idiot
Back to top Go down
Lee
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Lee

1000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Bush poster   Bush poster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:31 pm

What was your cousin doing in Iraq, and why, if she was pregnant, did they allow her to stay?
Back to top Go down
Artifecci
Private
Private
Artifecci

PostSubject: Re: Bush poster   Bush poster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:57 pm

Lee wrote:
What was your cousin doing in Iraq, and why, if she was pregnant, did they allow her to stay?
cuz she is mentally retarded and got married before she went thats why.
Back to top Go down
Lee
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Lee

1000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Bush poster   Bush poster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:58 pm

Artifecci wrote:
Lee wrote:

That's yet another reason i don't think they would have let her stay in Iraq, and what would getting married before she left have to do with anything?
Back to top Go down
Artifecci
Private
Private
Artifecci

PostSubject: Re: Bush poster   Bush poster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:03 pm

Lee wrote:
Artifecci wrote:
Lee wrote:

That's yet another reason i don't think they would have let her stay in Iraq, and what would getting married before she left have to do with anything?
lol shes not actually retarded but she died before she knew she was pregnant, but what :css: idiot gets married the day before she goes into the army?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bush poster   Bush poster - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bush poster
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2